You know that I love a good furniture makeover on the side of budget friendly. Doesn't everyone? Give me a painted dresser, a painted desk or an old piece of furniture that has been slipcovered and I'm a happy homemaker indeed! I talked about THE FRENCH SOFA above that I found while out for an errand one weekend with my husband and my muse in the photo underneath...
and how it's now sitting happily in my FRENCH MODERN OFFICE. I just LOVE the way that this old settee looks and there is no other feeling like doing a project yourself and having your vision come to life! I just wish that I had photos of all of the projects that I've done in the many years that I've been a homeowner...from sewing up everything in the girl's nurseries to painting every piece of wood furniture that I found curbside to marrying pieces together to create something new.
Like this makeshift table that I put together from an old tossed out garden piece with some great patina and an old window. It was just temporarily in the living room, but it's something easy to do with windows and a base from another table. Often you can find the elements for those projects at thrift shops. More of that in THIS POST.
This ugly beast with gorgeous legs had some real potential and I think that the after does her justice, especially PAIRED WITH THE CHAIRS.
I have put together another round up for you today with 20 amazing budget friendly furniture makeovers. Please enjoy and I think you just may take away some inspiration to do something like one of these on your own. Isn't that PINK chair amazing?!
- DIY Bistro Table Makeover from thecraftedlife.com
- Layering Chalk Paint On Furniture from thirtyeighthstreet.com
- Tea Cart Makeover from thenavagepatch.com
- Office Chair Makeover from abeautifulmess.com
- Trunk Makeover With Americana Decor Satin Enamels from bybrittanygoldwyn.com
- DIY Spray-painted Pink Side Table from womaninreallife.com
- DIY Dresser Makeover from advicefromatwentysomething.com
- DIY Kids Table Makeover from thesweetestoccasion.com
- How To Transform Tired Old Filing from thewhimsicalwife.com
- Modern Paint Finish Using DIY Chalk Paint from inmyownstyle.com
- Upcycled French Provincial Dresser from grillo-designs.com
- How To Paint A Laminate Nightstand from craftingintherain.com
- Ikea Bygel Cart Makeover from seefoodplay.com
- DIY Potting Bench Makeover from attagirlsays.com
- Chalky Paint Stool Makeover from thecasualcraftlete.com
- A Navy Desk With Flower Patterned Paper from theweathereddoor.com
- DIY Thrifted Trash Chair Makeover from abubblylife.com
- Desk Makeover With Chalky Finish Paint from sisterssuitcaseblog.com
- Refinish Your Furniture Quickly†from anikasdiylife.com
- DIY Side Table Makeover With Naturally Distressed Wood from designdininganddiapers.com