Just a few more days until Christmas, and it's the time of year that I LOVE to entertain the most! We have family and friends coming in from out of town and I can't wait to treat them to some of my favorite appetizers, cocktails and recipes that I've gather over the years that I've been a homemaker. This one above is for the most DELICIOUS drink for the holidays and it's decadent, so I'll be doing that extra mile or two so that I can feel better about indulging. You'll find the recipe for THIS COCKTAIL to be easy, and I'm pretty sure that you'll want to make it too.
And then there is THIS DELICIOUS TREAT...
A spread that consists of CHOCOLATE and CHEESE...two of life's finest pleasures mixed together and found in THIS RECIPE.
I've gathered together 20 recipes that will knock your guest's socks off for your entertaining over the next couple of weeks, and I hope that you enjoy them!
20 EASY AND DELICIOUS CHRISTMAS APPETIZERS
- Prosciutto Wrapped Dates With Goat Cheese from laurenkelp.com
- Mediterranean Tartlet Appetizer from meaningfulmama.com
- Tomato Jam Crostini from spicysouthernkitchen.com
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Turkey And Quinoa Balls from healthfulpursuit.com
- Easy Garlic Feta Dip from wellplated.com
- Roasted Balsamic Cranberry Brie Crostini Appetizer from neighborfoodblog.com
- Kahlua Pecan Brie from plainchicken.com
- Easy Dill Dip Recipe from julieblanner.com
- Caprese Crescent Appetizer Recipe from meaningfulmama.com
- Grinch Fruit Kabobs from momables.com
- Jalapeno Deviled Eggs With Smoked Paprika And Crispy Prosciutto from droolworthydaily.com
- Grannies Clam Dip from serenabakessimplyfromscratch.com
- Bacon Sriracha Deviled Eggs from selfproclaimedfoodie.com
- Christmas Crostini from sundiegoeats.com
- Pepperoni & Fire Roasted Pepper Roll-ups from ciaochowbambina.com
- Halloween Themed Appetizer from elephantsandthecoconuttrees.blogspot.com
- Festive Guacamole from eatthinkbemerry.com
- Deviled Eggs With Beets And Smoked Salmon from littlebroken.com
- Raisin Jam And Goat Cheese Crostini from chocolatemoosey.com
- Crostini Two Ways from perpetuallyhungryblog.com
Speaking of food...the winner of the Smithfield Bacon Bar Coupon Book has been chosen and emailed, so that giveaway is now closed. Happy weekend everyone!