I'll tell you more when I do the full reveal, so stay tuned for that. Soon...I hope. It's difficult to get a lot done at the beach home since we are only up here a couple of days at a time and doing much of the work ourselves.
Still on the to do list:
- Handles and pulls: We like the existing ones, but they have saltwater (salt-air) damage and I'm debating on whether to add gold or keep the satin nickel look going on. What are your thoughts?
- Fill in work: Since this is a remodel there is a lot of patching up to do. More on that later.
- Change out the lighting: The great debate, but I don't like the track lighting and am looking for maybe something gooseneck.
- Pantry: We are going to DIY a custom coffee bar, microwave center and some food storage.
- Breakfast nook: Redo the existing furniture or perhaps new and sell off some of what I have.
- Barstools: Painting white...maybe today!
Now it's time for Home Style Saturdays and here's what my blog buddies have to share this week:
I'd love to invite you to subscribe to my posts!